Effective date: February 02, 2021
Any information that relates directly, indirectly or in connection with other information – to an identified or identifiable living person.
Anyone whose personal data is collected, held or processed.
Responsible for data processing
The company that determines the purposes and means of collecting and processing the personal data of the persons concerned – REXFLEET., Address: 7 Rue Auguste Renoir 59000 Lille France,
(hereinafter – REXFLEET) and its affiliated company – BUILEE SASU, a company incorporated and existing under the laws of France, company number: 883630337, address: 7 rue Auguste Renoir 59000 Lille France
Place where personal data is stored, managed, backed up remotely and made available to users on a network.
Purposes of processing your personal data REXFLEET may collect, record and analyze your personal data in order to:
- operate, monitor, analyze and improve the services on the website or mobile application;
- ensure the security and stability of the services on the website or mobile application;
- Provide you with notifications to display ads and personalize other content for you.
We may share your personal data with third parties only, if this is necessary for the following purposes:
- When we use our service providers;
- Due to a request from the police or the national authority.
We do not collect or process any personal data you provide to us when registering for the use of the services on the website or mobile application.
If you visit our website or mobile application, we collect the following data, which is necessary to display the website correctly and to ensure the required stability and security:
- IP address
- User statistics – timestamp, time difference with GMT, general location.
In addition, REXFLEET may collect and process any personal data that you voluntarily submit to the website or mobile application, such as:
- Your full name, address, postal code, city, region, country, telephone number
- Your email address, in order to receive information, updates and newsletters;
- Your payment information – type of credit card, last four digits, expiration date.
Personal data and the cloud
If you store or process personal data in the cloud using the REXFLEET services, you are considered a controller and agree to take full responsibility for compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the manner whose personal data is processed, processed and stored in the cloud and, in this case, REXFLEET is not considered to be the controller or collector / processor of your personal data and information disclosed herein.
Security of your personal data
In order to secure your personal data, we apply security measures.
The following rites: run firewall software, keep our servers up to date with security patches, prevent access to personal data from outside, and take other necessary measures to protect personal data. However, we cannot guarantee the non-disclosure of personal information, due to factors beyond our control. Therefore, if the personal data is in the cloud, we cannot be responsible for third parties as service providers.
If you believe your account has been hacked and any of your personal data has been leaked, please contact us as soon as possible.
Retention of your personal data
We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws, regulations or provision of services. At the end of the mandate, your personal data will be deleted.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that only remain until you log out of the website / mobile application or exit your web browser. Session cookies only store a unique visitor identification number which can be used to ensure that users are properly authenticated and can view information on the website.
Persistent cookies remain in your browser’s cookie file for much longer, even after leaving the website or mobile application. Persistent cookies store preferences that should persist from visit to visit and allow us to understand how users use the website and mobile application.
Information about your rights
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access – the right to be informed and to request access to the personal data that we collect and process about you;
- Right of rectification – the right to request that we modify or update your personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure – the right to ask us to delete your personal data;
- Right to restriction – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or part of your personal data;
- Right to object – the right, at any time, to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to a particular situation and the right to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes direct marketing;
- Right to portability of personal data – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic form and the right to transmit such personal data for use in the service of another party;
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making – the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision-making, including profiling, where the decision would have legal effect on you or produce an equally significant effect.
If you have any questions about your personal data or the rights you have, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 calendar days of verifying your identity.